The Best Fourteen Clubs For Every Golfer.
- “Providing all golfers with the best 14 clubs they will ever encounter.”
- The brand name "Fourteen" was created from the maximum number
of clubs a golfer is allowed to have in the bag during competition.
The company strives to reach and surpass its fundamental principle,
“To equip golfers with the best 14 clubs”
with each and every golf club they develop.
- The message behind the iconic Fourteen feather logo:
- Fourteen’s goal or objective when launching the company was to produce equipment
that allowed any type of golfer to swing easily at the ball without any swing modifications.
This simplicity and freedom to swing at the ball easily as well as lightly reflects the gracefulness of a bird.
So, the feather seemed to represent that feeling as well as the golf terms: albatross, eagle and birdie are all bird related.
- Who We Are
- Fourteen Golf is a premier club designer and manufacturer committed to ensuring that each golfer has the greatest chance for success.
Established in 1981 by one of the leading club designers in Japan,
Fourteen Golf has pushed the limits of club design to make the game more accessible and playable for golfers of all handicaps.
Fourteen Golf has been recognized as a worldwide leader in wedge design
and has earned a reputation for producing some of the most classically designed, tour inspired, forged irons in the world.
- Our Mission
- During a tournament, each golfer is permitted to carry 14 clubs in their bag,
carefully selecting those clubs that give them the best chance to have success on the course.
Everything we do at Fourteen Golf is built around that reality.
We strive to meet one fundamental principle—to equip golfers with the best 14 clubs possible.
Established in 1981 by one of the leading golf club designers in Japan,
Fourteen Golf has pushed the limits of club design
to make the game more accessible and easy for golfers at all levels.
We've long been committed to providing golfers with the best clubs
they'll ever use and all the clubs they'll ever need.
This commitment extends from weekend amateurs
to the highest ranks on professional tours.
Golfers of all skill levels know that Fourteen offers a line of clubs
that can enhance performance and improve their shotmaking.